Click Here for the Stakeholder Feedback for COVID Precautions – Survey
The next regularly scheduled school board meeting is Monday, June 14th @ 6:00 p.m.
It is May....we have had Teacher Appreciation Week and our Carlisle Lady Bison are in the regional championship softball game and headed to State....what a great week!....here is our weekly update:
1. Congrats to the Carlisle Lady Bison softball team on their 10-0 victory over Riverside today in the Regional Semis.....Our Lady Bison play EPC in the finals tomorrow at 2:30 at Rockefeller Park. Tickets can only be purchased online at gofan.co/app/school/aaa.
2. HUGE shoutout to all the coaches, teachers, adm, community people,. city employees, businesses, etc. anyone who has helped with the tournament this week. We could not have done it without any of you and without the outstanding leadership and organization of our AD and High School Principal BJ Greene.
3. All our teachers want to thank those who helped make Teacher Appreciation Week very special....It means a lot to be thought of....
4. Coach Rowland gave a shout out to his teachers for working extremely hard together in order to test the entire K-6 Elementary. Great job by our test coordinators, Mrs. Goodrich and Mrs. Henderson, great job by the cafeteria staff providing snacks.... also, all the local businesses who contributed to Teacher Appreciation Week.
5. Nurse LeaAnne and Nurse Jill would like to thank the administration and everyone for the gifts and kind words for Nurse's Day. We love our school and community.
6. Mrs. Fricker gave a shout out to all who kicked off testing with the Rock the Test Assembly and all the kids who did their best on the test.
7. Big shout out to Mrs. McNeil and her students: Grace Staton, Graci Lea, Gracie Tew, Hannah Stephens, Cloe Ford, Katelyn Corter, Mackenzie Raper, Stormie Jinks, Madison Goodman, and McCoy Harris who prepared a wonderful Italian lunch of homemade lasagna and chicken alfredo for our teachers and staff this week.....awesome!
Tonight is FFA Banquet at 6:30 at High School Cafeteria.....Monday is Bison Strong Day at Football Field....Monday Night is Board Meeting Night in the Keely Roberts Room in the ALE Building....Tues. Night is Choir Concert at FUMC at 7 pm.....I will send another update out Tues. afternoon as we have lots going on.....Have a great weekend....Love and remember your Mom....come cheer on the Lady Bison and as always....STAY SAFE...BE POSITIVE AND GO BISON!...WR
Progress Reports will go home on Tuesday, February 9th. Please let this be a reminder of the changes that will take place for our virtual students who have a 69 D or below.
Students who receive a D or F (69% or below) on their progress report (mid-way through the nine weeks) are required to attend live Google Meet Sessions with their teachers daily. This will last until the end of the 9 Week grade period.
Elementary Students: The grade level teachers will set up times for each student to attend his/her Google Meet Session. You will receive instructions from them if this pertains to you.
High School Students: Will attend the Google Meet sessions during the time when he or she would normally be in class each day.
Teachers can require that student cameras be on during the instructional session.
If the student fails to attend the Google Meet Session, he/she will be counted absent.
Once 10 absences have occurred, administration will file a FINS (Family In Need of Services) to the Lonoke County Juvenile Court System.
If a student has a doctor’s note to justify their absence, then it will not be counted against their ten days.
Live Google Meet sessions will begin on February 16th.
Graduation May 2020 Video
Google Classroom - Student Tutorial
CVA - Pivoting Guidelines
AR Ready for Learning Support Plan
Virtual Learning Academy
High School Re-Entry Plan 2020-2021
Elementary School Re-Entry Plan 2020-2021
Blended Learning Plan 2020-2021
Blended Learning FAQ